With and international company there is always something going on at AVON. Here are some of the latest big changes for you read about from the UK and around the world.
The anti-wrinkle creas so effective it has convinced women not to have cosmetic surgery
- Daily Mail - 11th September 2012
- Sixty thousand are said to have signed up for Avon's £30 anti-wrinkle cream which goes on sale this week
- During tests it was said to have reduced the signs of ageing in seven days
- Some women tested said they decided against cosmetic surgery since using the cream
Alesha Dixon is Avon's new golden girl
- Cosmopolitan - 16th November 2011
- The Strictly Come Dancing judge, Alesha Dixon is the new Beauty and Empowerment Ambassador for AVON, and she'll be the new spokeswoman for their domestic violence cause - go Alesha!
Strictly flawless: Alesho Dixon is new face of Avon
- Mail Online - 15th November 2011
- Alesha Dixon becomes the Beauty and Empowerment Ambassador for the UK and Ireland
Who wants to be a millionaire - Meet the Avon Reps
- Daily Mail - 10th September 2011
- As the global giant celebrates its 125th anniversary this week, Jane Gordon meets some of the entrepreneurial stars who are working hours that suit them − and making serious money in the process
AVON has always had a remarkable range of products that are suitable for the whole family. To help you keep up to date with whats on offer and what if coming then follow the links below and browse the current Brochure to see for yourself what is on offer.